It is fairly well documented that summer is not my favorite. I like elements of summer – the slow days, the fact that my husband has time off, and an excuse to cook all of our meals outside. What I don’t enjoy is the heat, and the heat is inescapable. That said, I’m not a total summer grinch. I can get behind a pool day, a giant glass of iced tea, and planning our second annual road trip.
Given that we’re three days out from summer vacation, Wendy and I are feeling the burn as we attempt to stockpile as many videos for the break as we can. We turned to our favorite vlogging inspiration, Mama Kat, and found this list of summer questions. We added our spin on it by playing it Newlywed Style and guessing each other’s answers.
1. Your dream summer vacation.
2. Favorite summer drink.
3. S’mores or ice cream?
4. Pool or Beach?
5. Would you rather spend a summer day outside in the pool or inside watching Netflix?
6. Your most fun summer memory?
7. Favorite summer nail polish?
8. Sunglasses or hats?
9. Favorite summer scent?
10. Favorite BBQ food?
11. Bikinis, tankinis, or one pieces?
12. Summertime Book recommendations
Let me know if you do this, too!