Assuming all of the following are true:
- You have a child who takes long afternoon naps
- You have an older child who doesn’t nap, and whose mandatory quiet time is significantly shorter than his sister’s nap
- You live in a quiet, safe, suburban neighborhood
- You have a baby monitor that works outside of your house
- Walk to the mailbox a few houses away – with or without your five year old – while the baby sleeps?
- Play out front with your older child while the baby sleeps, with a baby monitor nearby?